MAPS + Situational Awareness - Visualise locations, people, infrastructure and assets.
Visualise and track your entities and assets in a single map interface with GIS and geo-reporting tools. Relevant to processes & tasks.
WHAT IS MAPS
No one likes to look at rows and rows of data, and sift through pages and pages of spreadsheets, to find a “glaring” issue. Data visualisations allow you to take complex information that most people don’t have the skills, time, or attention span to comprehend, and transform what you have into easily digestible, enjoyable, visually-focused presentations.
WHY IS VISUALISATION EFFECTIVE
Because humans are intrinsically visual. Our brains are able to process and store visual information faster than text. Data visualisations can be used for a variety of purposes: on-screen dashboards, annual reports, sales and marketing materials, investor slide decks, and virtually anywhere else information needs to be interpreted immediately.
Affectli’s Maps are intuitive to the user and the capabilities are as limited as the business requirements.
WHERE DOES IT FIT INTO AFFECTLI
Maps is an integral part of visualisation. It allows a Geographical Overview on maps and situational awareness.
What can your Maps deliver?
- Track your Assets, People and Tasks, in GIS interface.
- Filter your entities based on any attributes they might have.
- Highlight the situational relationships between entities.
- Choose the layers you want to see. For example: Alarms / Entity placements / Live tracking of vehicles etc.
- Add zones, planned routes, draw on the map or measure areas and distances.
- Replays give you the ability to review all historical changes, affecting any part of the business.
WHY IS MAPS AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE PLATFORM
The advantages of Situational Awareness:
- Awareness and comprehension on the current situation
- Visualise and act according to priorities
- Easily identify and find patterns on the behaviours in the system
- Drill down into tasks and processes from an entity or location on a map
DATA VISUALIZATION IS NOT BORING
Affectli’s Maps is able to produce data visually, delivering the following features:
- Schematic and Geographic Information System
- Visualise locations, people, infrastructure and assets.
- Composite information displayed on a single, multi- layered screen.
- Define custom event rules on any asset and receive notifications when triggered
To gain the most out of your data visualisation, Maps offers the user extensive functionality that allows you to display information in a personalised way:
- Navigate, search and filter processes and entities on map;
- View data according to groups & permissions;
- Custom layers giving context to the data;
- Measure distance area between pins
- Easily view all entities (thing/person/organisation) on map
- Search for specific entities and locate them on map and see details for them
- Processes on map
- View all ongoing processes
- Filter by process type / priority